Monday 8 March 2010

Dooodles and goodness

A cd cover I did for Oggy's new single which I don't think will be used. On account of its really not what he asked for. I still like it ;P I'll redo it for him when hes not looking.


Alternate version:


As blocked as I've been for the last few months I think I've finally broken it! I actually woke up and wanted to draw this morning for the first time in a long time and all lot it seems to be loose and cartoony thus far. I can see a style in it now and I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. Both maybe?



I'd just been drawing loads of these, all static like and not alive which was bugging me:


Then finally some movement! :


Hair makes a totally different character alone..


Joe drew this...


So I drew this!


And something completely different.


Yay bletchskog!

No comments:

Post a Comment